Monday, May 26, 2008

You like to RELAX, don't you?? ---Of course, Yes!!!

What's this?? Maybe this is a kind of drink. It looks cute♪
Where is here?? Maybe this is a kind of cafe or restaurant. There is a crowded. Do you have any idea??
Oh!! Maybe.......a bakery??? Is that true? Can you guess??? In fact, not a bakery. Here is a cafe called "Afternoon Tea." If you wanna relax, "Afternoon Tea" is excellent!!! This store is a cafe & restaurant and it has a very relaxing atmosphere. This time, I'm going to write about this cafe.
I hope you are interested in the "Afternoon Tea." Today, I went to the "Afternoon Tea" in Shinsaibashi after school. There were a lot of people and hardly empty seat. This was the first time I went there alone. I ordered the "strawberry chocolate cake" and the "raspberry & raichi soda." Please look at the above picture. It looks very delicious, isn't it?? Actually, sooooo delicious★ Of course many kinds of coffee are sold at the store but you know, I can't drink coffee. So I chose this fantastic soda. Can you see red riquid in the small glass? It's syrup and smells like cassis. We can add it in soda if we like it. Some raspberries are in soda and they are frozen. I ate them and I could get a sense of satisfaction because they had a sweet and sour taste. This soda is the best for summer! I suggest you try to drink it this summer!! If you try this one, please give me your opinions! I'm sure you like it!

★Price★
strawbwrry chocolate cake:550yen
raspberry&raichi soda:750yen

2 comments:

Giorgallidis said...

If you offer me a coffe I will travel to Japan to enjoy it as soon as possible, becase I am many miles far of you.

Mami said...

I know the afternoon tea shop.The miscellaneous goods are really cute too.