Thursday, May 15, 2008

Have you seen this???----Maple latte----

Have you seen this??? Maybe some of you know this because this is sold at the student's lounge of kansai gaidai. In this time, I'll intoroduce you to this 'Maple latte.'

Recently, the weather is very cold, isn't it? Last Saturday was very cold and I wanted something hot to drink. So, I went to the student's lounge with one of my friends and we found this latte. The vending machine says it is NEW!!!! Whenever I find the new products, I am blind by them and I buy them. Actually I bought this 'Maple latte' then. This is sooooo sweeeeet!! Honestly, I found this was too sweet and I don't like syrup so much.(www)
I cannot drink a 'cafe au lait' of MISTER DOUNUT but this is OK expect too sweet!
When you have a rest, why don't you go to the cafeteria(actually lounge) to drink this??
I'm sure you can relax by drinking this★

5 comments:

horiken said...

I sweet thing,so maybe...I like it very much!!!
Our convrsiation was very good!!! but some people must have regarded us as strange.\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/

yukiee said...

ill try it sometime!

Flowers said...

Maple is a very good flavor. Where I live they tap the maple trees to give the sap which makes maple syrup. It is very, very good. Nothing can compare to "real" maple syrup on pancakes. It is also very expensive.

Septemble said...

Maple! Woh:D
I like anything whatever maple-tasted is, so I'll try it!

Misato said...

I found Maple latte but I bought different one:(!!
I'll try it when winter comes!haha