Thursday, May 8, 2008

STARBUCKS----coffee jelly frappuccino----

Do you know the new product of STARBUCS? It is a coffee jelly frappuccino!!! This product is
sold from April. VERY NEW!! You know I can't drink strong coffee, but I drank this product
which has coffee jelly last month. Actually, jelly is a little bit bitter but it's not a matter for me
because it maches frappuccino!! I can drink it! FANTASTIC★ Like mattya frappuccino, It has
cream on the top.
T:480 yen
G:530 yen
V:580 yen

I drank this frappuccino at this place. This store is in the shopping mall 'HOOP' near the

Tennoji station.

This stairs are next to the store. Sometimes some local bands hold their live concert on this top

step. While drinking coffee, people listen to their music!!

4 comments:

Takahito said...

your pictures are nice! But i don't like coffee very much.

horiken said...

I know that tennoji is your garden!! please take me to that store some day.

Septemble said...

I like STABUCKS so much!:)
Let's chat @ STARBUCKS in Hirakata★:D

Akane

notch said...

I think STARBUCKS is the best coffeeshop!!