Monday, October 27, 2008

☆Wired Cafe☆

Hi!! Everyone!! I went to "WIRED CAFE" on Monday. It is located in TSUTAYA near Abeno-bashi station. Have you ever been to Abeno-bashi area?? There are many shopping malls and you can enjoy shopping!



The above drink is a soda of citrus fruits. Have you tried a sake of "kasisu"? The taste of this drink is similar to it. The day was too cold and this was also a cold drink, so I felt so cold......! I mistook my order.
Here is outside of the shop and there are six tables.



To my surprise, this shop has three computers!! This cafe is not a Internet Cafe. Can you believe this?? I actually logged in this blog there.

Here is a counter and it has a good atmosphere! You should go to this cafe at least one!!



1 comment:

Ryo-chan said...

I am surprised that we can use the computers there. I dod't know this shop. Maybe I can stay there for long time.